Public Beta Version 4 of the 3D Gym Design Software for Windows
- After opening the software, you will need to register an account:
- To initially open the program, you will need to be online so the software can verify your user information. Afterwards however, there is an “offline mode” on the software so that you can use it without an internet connection.
PC USERS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Download the .exe file after checkout (no credit card required). You will see the download link on your receipt page, or you can find it in the “Downloads” section of your account after checkout.
- Double click the file to open/run it.
- If a Windows SmartScreen appears, click “More Info” and then “Run anyway.”
PC NAVIGATION CONTROLS
- Shift + Left Click Mouse (or Hand tool) = Pan the scene
- Alt + Left Click Mouse = Rotate around a specific point
- Control + Left Click Mouse ( Or only right click mouse) = Rotate the camera
- Mouse weel = zoon in and zoom out of scene
- Arrow Keys or AWSD = move left, right, top and bottom in scene
- Backspace = delete selected object
- Alternative navigation: Right click and mouse movements + AWSD(Left,Front,Back,Right) + QE(Down,Up)
Please watch our YouTube playlist of tutorials on using the new 3D Gym Design Software
There are lots of additional features that are being developed for future implementation, but this Public Beta version has what we considered to be the minimum features we wanted for release. We certainly welcome any feature requests that you have, but we’d be most interested to hear about your experience with the features currently implemented in this Beta version.
We hope that you enjoy your experience with 3D Gym Design – Beta, and sincerely appreciate your time and any feedback you can provide to help us make this the absolute best gym design tool available anywhere.